he Financial Services Board is a unique independent institution established by statute to oversee the South African Non-Banking Financial Services Industry in the public interest.
The FSB’s vision is to promote and maintain a sound financial investment environment in South Africa.
- The FSB’ mission is to promote the:
- Fair treatment of consumers financial services and products;
- Financial soundness of financial institutions;
- Systemic stability of financial services industries; and
- The integrity of financial markets and institutions.