MarketFactory are the FX aggregation specialists. Headed by James Sinclair and Darren Jer, we are a software engineering firm focused on the FX spot, futures and non-deliverable forward (NDF) markets for all market participants. We provide access to all primary FX venues through our Aggregator, GUI, LiquidityBridge for market makers, Limit Monitor risk management and Hosting solutions.
Fast and Easy
Founded in 2008 as a neutral provider of institutional forex trading solutions, MarketFactory’s platform offers the most advanced technology available to algorithmic traders and bank e-commerce systems. MarketFactory’s ultra low-latency FX Aggregator written in C++ on Linux normalizes over 50 protocols to different FX venues, allowing customers to focus on pricing and trading. We make complicated markets simple, helping customers accelerate their time to first trade. Our innovative LAB environment gives customers immediate access to our GUI and API environments and we uniquely provide microstructure insight as the worlds’ foremost experts of FX market structure.
We’re starters and doers. Our culture is characterized by
- An innate desire to get new products to market – quickly, often, ship code ship code ship code
- A skepticism of so-called “experts” – we listen, we learn, and we often end up doing it much better than they did
- Intellectual rigor around clarity; whether its a programming approach or an argument for a specific market microstructure, we think about problems analytically and objectively without the taint of vested interests
- Everyone is a thinker and a do-er. No one only supervises here. (Well, we had someone like that once but not for long.)
- Make the industry better; do the right thing even if it doesn’t seem like it will make us more money. (In the end, we hope it might